Here we go.

18 July 2011

IRL

It was funny when my stepfather came over to take a look at our decrepit air unit and said, "I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but this thing is OLD."  He's right.  Look at it. (It doesn't help that the landscape around it hasn't been looked after since before we moved in, but in due time.  Please focus!)  It really didn't inspire confidence:
Photobucket


And here is the replacement, keeping everything easy breezy:
Photobucket


Do me a favor and LOOK AT IT.  Because sometimes dropping that much money on a home-improvement project means you really don't have anything to show for it.  I suppose I *could* make visitors hang outdoors for 5 mins. or so before allowing them inside to really appreciate it, but, honestly, there's no way to actually commemorate it.  You WILL admire and appreciate it, damn it!  And we'll do the same when we get new insulation in our attic, too!


Other than A/C dramatics, there's not much to report around here.  Nothing that can't be handled by tw1tter and the new "+" anyway.  I've been shuffling and reorganizing plans, priorities, and desires.  It's not ideal, but it's all well and good.  Hopefully we can get a trip to Colorado in.  And a trip to either Dallax (That's Dallas, TX.  Keep up!), Chicago, or New Orleans.  We will see.


Things will pick up around here.


Treats from Nippon! (Thx, Peeks!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive